Performance Consulting is a holistic, systematic approach to discovering and exploiting opportunities to improve business results.
Paul deSousa, and Associates, are Certified Performance Technologists (CPT) through the International Society of Performance Improvement. Certification is achieved by demonstrating capability according to the principles and standards of the designation.
CPT is a commitment to four basic principles and 10 Standards of Performance Technology.
The four principles are Focus on Outcomes, Take a Systems View, Add Value, and Work in Partnership with Clients and other Professionals.
The 10 Standards are:
- Focus on results and help clients focus on results.
- Look at situations systemically taking into consideration the larger context including competing pressures, resource constraints, and anticipated change.
- Add value in how you do the work and through the work itself.
- Utilize partnerships or collaborate with clients and other experts as required.
- Systematic assessment of the need or opportunity.
- Systematic analysis of the work and workplace to identify the cause or factors that limit performance.
- Systematic design of the solution or specification of the requirements of the solution.
- Systematic development of all or some of the solution and its elements.
- Systematic implementation of the solution.
- Systematic evaluation of the process and the results.
Click here to see the full specification of this designation.